Cute Boys


Todd spent Saturday night tending Ceigan and Riley. They made forts, played baseball, drew American flags and watched Top Gun, (a very age appropriate movie for a three and six year old). He is so good with kids, especially with Riley. He is going to be a cute dad someday... just hopefully not someday soon.Just kidding.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute! Luke and I are still thinking Todd should come to Disneyland with us. Suz, are you sure you can't get out of your classes? We miss you guys.

Sutton's said...

Suzy, I love the pic. Thank you so much for watching my boys. They loved it. Riley keeps saying, "Suzy and Todd live so close by, we should have them over." Isn't that cute? So, we are wondering, when is a good time for you to come over for dinner? We would love to have you anytime. I hope that school and work are going well for you. Have a good week.