
I just want to say Happy Birthday to my amazing sister Clarissa. She is one of those people you feel priveldged to know, and I feel very priveledged and blessed to be her sister and friend. With the combined efforts between she and my mom I am who I am today. On her big day, I have some confessions and apologies to give her...#1 I'm sorry that I used to hide in your room and listen to you talk on the phone to Kurt Schwab. #2 I'm sorry for reading your journal, specifically reading the phone conversations you would write down word for word with people like Cassie Mounts and Francie Parson. #3 I'm sorry I merritted the "I'm ticked, don't talk to me" phrase once or twice on our drives to town. #4 I'm sorry for cutting up your pictures... you know what I'm talking about. #5 I'm sorry for letting you get pink highlites in your hair, and encouraging you to chop off the blonde locks and dye them brown when you got married. And last of all, I'm sorry for posting this picture, but I couldn't resist. I feel one step closer to the celestial kingdom by finally getting that all off my chest. I love you, happy B-day!
6 comments:
To all who may look at this post: This is the picture of myself that I have feared surfacing more than any other. Thanks Suz for the tribute....and if anyone ever needs every word said or dilemma had during my Junior High experience...you now know where to look.
Hilarious! That picture is major blackmail material. Great post - isn't Rissa the best? Speaking of birthdays, What are you going to do for your big day this year? Not many people get to celebrate on 08/08/08. Dan did the 07/07/07 last year - you two are members of an elite club. Start planning the party now.
HEY SUZY just wanted to say HI and tell you that your page is ADORABLE!!!
LOVE the pic! Suz I am sorry about the family blog thing. I must have had your wrong e-mail address or something. I sent you a new thing, but let me know if you don't get it. If you don't, will you send me an e-mail at lisa_sut@yahoo.com and I'll send you a link to your right e-mail address.
What a great post Suzy! I love the comments about Rissa. I totally agree with you. My boys love looking at your pics, especially the one of Todd in High School. All Riley could say about that one was that is weird. Sorry if the truth hurts. Anyway, my e-mail is lzsutton@hotmail.com. You can e-mail photos there if you would like. Good luck with finals.
Suzy! haha I just came across you blog! You're hilarious! Between the pic of Todd and your sis! Anyways the blog is cute!! Sounds like you two are doing great!
Post a Comment