


I wonder when I will stop calling my 17 and 14 year old little brothers "the little boys". They are very handsome little boys I think. Lincoln is only in 9th grade and is playing on the J.V team. He is an awesome pitcher and first baseman. If they start to crush other teams they take Lincoln out of the game first, because he does too much damage. And Rhett has hit 6 home-runs this season, and has already been called by a college team and he is only a junior! Anyways they are both hilarious. We love Sundays cause we hang out with them all day. They always make up stupid boy games. Last sunday they made a golf hole by digging a can into the ground and they had a little PGA tour on the lawn. The Sunday before that they got my moms exercise ball and tried to knock eachothers heads off by throwing it as hard as they could. Needless to say I don't usually participate in their games, but they do have a lot of fun. We will miss them like crazy when we move!
5 comments:
Oh man! What great pictures! I miss these guys.And when will we all stop calling them the "Little boys?"
They will always be the little boys! Now Cieg, Ry, and Ky are the really little boys. Great pictures. I am sad for them for when you move.
Haha, such a true statement. Josh is like 6 foot something now and he is still my "little brother"! I have loved reading your blog. What a cute couple you and Todd are.
Suz I have been waiting for a post for way to long....ok I'm not one to talk, but your posts are so funny! Would ya hurry up? Your killin me smalls!
So True! I know that Rhett is 8 months older than me, but he and Lincoln are and will always be "the little boys"
Post a Comment