






I always feel a little awkward calling it a weenie roast, but technically it is not a barbecue because there is not a grill involved and hot dog roast just sounds unnatural, anyways. Todd and I discovered this perfect little fire pit in a field next to our house. The Holman fam came over and we had a "weenie roast". The weather was perfect and I'm sure the hot dogs were good. Todd made me a tin foil dinner because I refuse to eat hot dogs. After severe ridicule-ment I decided to come up with some legitimate reasons not to harm my body with hot dogs
#1. If you've ever gotten the juice from the package all over your hands or clothes, there's one reason to develop a taste aversion.
#1. If you've ever gotten the juice from the package all over your hands or clothes, there's one reason to develop a taste aversion.
#2. The shape
#3. They may contain DNA mutating compounds that cause cancer, who knows?
And last of all, taken from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. "... While pork is most often used, other types may be used such as beef, chicken or turkey. Often variety meats like livers, gallbladders and spleen are used.
...liver, gallbladder and spleen enough said.
4 comments:
Sick. Enough said.
Girl! Your blog is so cute! You are so adorable! We are going to call you soon to visit! I just love coming to your beautiful home, it is always clean!
--Nicole
haha you are such a dork. I laughed when I read your blog. Dont even worry I am a loser too, I check yours everyday too..maybe even twice a day! :) but ya i remember when you mooned kyle fenton hahaha that was so funny. That swimming suit drowned you! Along with the dress and the shoes you wore to church haha. SAD! So I think justin and I are coming up this weekend again we should get together again. We leave a week from thie Friday!! Gotta love summer sales!
ps. I know I suck at updating my blog. I will try and do better for you :)
Post a Comment