Capri Leisa Pruitt. I just know that she and our little Lucy were best friends in heaven, just like me and Dallas were best friends here. I'm so lucky to have this family in my life. Love you guys.
These pictures are amazing!!! You did such a good job and Dallas and Haley just loved having you there! Suzy I am so happy we have YOU in our family! I love ya! Cant wait for your little Lucy to get here!!!!!!
3 comments:
These pictures are amazing!!! You did such a good job and Dallas and Haley just loved having you there! Suzy I am so happy we have YOU in our family! I love ya! Cant wait for your little Lucy to get here!!!!!!
You are naming her Lucy!!!??! I just got so excited. I can't believe she is going to be here in 4 weeks!
You are so talented Suz! Beautiful.
Post a Comment