My People
April showers bring May... BABIES! I seriously can't even believe that 60% of our closest dental school friends are expecting with us. It is the craziest and funnest thing ever. I'm winning the due date race, with Kerin a month behind me. So far we know that three of us are having girls, one of us a boy and two unknowns. These amazing girls threw Kerin and I a very cute girly shower at Jordans house. There was great food, side busting laughter, and darling presents. Having these girls in my life is one of my greatest blessings right now. Being with them always buoys me up and makes me so happy. It's crazy how well we all get along, like we have known each other all of our lives.I sincerely think we were put together for a reason. I have learned so much from each of them, and look up to and love them all. Now if only they weren't all drop dead gorgeous, and I didn't come away from every hang out feeling like frumpy Mc frumperson I might love them even more. I can't wait till they are as pregnant and awkward looking as me... that will help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment