Daddy Shower


         I was feeling bad that I had all the showers, so I threw one for Todd... oh and his FIVE other close friends that are expecting... and one random dude I thought I should include on the invitation because he was expecting too.  To say it was fun and hysterical would be an understatement. We had competitions that at one point put the dads in diapers, we had a water balloon breakage right in someones face, we had some bottle chugging going on, some one handed diaper changing, some multitasking games, a stroller derby. It was so awesome. Everybody was such good sports. Maybe my favorite part was at the end watching the losing dads get water ballooned by everyone else. Love these peeps.      

2 comments:

Chantel said...

That is the cutest idea ever. How fun!!

erin said...

oh! todd got soaked! i'm so sorry we left!!! we'll be the last to get picked for any teams now!!!!