Saturday for two

         I have been super slacking at journaling our pretty awesome day-to-day life lately. Maybe it's because I've been too busy nesting, working,eating and sleeping to do anything else. We , I am getting crazy impatient for miss Lucy to make her appearance. We will see if there is any credence to jumping on your bed/eating spicy food/ having a good cry and taking raspberry leaf tea to induce labor, because those are all things I've done this beautiful Saturday. Also today Todd played in a golf tournament that left him with that super awesome sunburn line and left me with a whiny and aloe vera'd up heat bomb to sleep by tonight. He had fun though and got a cool jacket out of the deal (they placed 11th). After the big tourney we got pedicures together at the nail place in Wal Mart (oh, we are so classy... I already know), I splurged on Todd and got him the deluxe package that got him special scrubs and lotion and other pedicury stuff. He loved every second of being pampered, and I loved getting secret texts from him about the people around us, and about our lovely Vietnamese pedicurists. We then went on to do our Saturday grocery shop, where we bought yet another bag of Marhsmellow Mateys and other necessities like Nutella and packaged fruit pies.  Immediately following the big shop we went to Sawadee for dinner with Greg and then finished the night cuddled on the couch watching Water For Elephants. Pretty good second to last Saturday of being a family of two I would say. I wonder what Saturdays with a baby will look like? We shall see...          

No comments: