Something I have learned through this pregnancy, and have really come to appreciate is the support system I have been blessed with. Sometimes you don't realize how many people there are that love you until you go through something major. When they told us about Lucy's hygroma, there was a crazy outpouring of love and concern for us. I have said it before, but Todd and I have never felt so loved. Lots of those people came to a shower my sister Hilary threw for me up home. It was so fun to see those people who helped raise me, I love everyone that came so much.
Of all the great supporters, my family has been the best. My sister Hilary is one of my closest friends now days. I hope Lucy gets to feel as loved by a sister as I do by Hilary. Not only does she always answer when I call, but she never judges me and always always makes me laugh. She is so good about checking up on me and giving me advice. And on top of that she throws amazing parties! My shower was straight out of a magazine, it was amazing. She didn't do it all alone however, her daughter Halle helped and even my sister Clarissa in Boston had a hand in the festivities. One of my favorite parts of the day was when we skyped Rissa and just talked as if she were there....and.. I'm totally bawling I miss my sisters so much right now. Freak, these hormones need to get under control stat!


1 comment:
Beautiful party! You are loved!
Post a Comment