Remember that one time that I couldn't gain any weight at the start of my pregnancy... well gone are those days for sure! I am positive I gained at least 20 pounds this week.Vacation to us =
good food. Seriously, there isn't a whole lot that tops a surprising and delicious meal for me. I plan ahead the spots in different cities I want us to eat at. If there is a Diners Drive-ins and Dives joint anywhere in the vicinity, you better believe we will be eating there. We love to watch the episodes before we go and get excited about what to order. Not once have we been let down by a Guy Fieri recommendation. We just love the vibe of little hole in the walls. We love their quirky decorations, their plastic menus, their always interesting waitresses, their great prices, the grease. We love everything about them. This trip we got some recommendations from friends and locals that turned out to
GEMS of diners...For our record, our faves were:
*Bear Paw
*Luigis Pizzeria
*Pipes Cafe
*Cafe Coyote
*Four Kegs Sports Pub
*Fredricks Cantina
*Pellys Fish Market
*Studio Diner (my fave of the trip... we went in our PJ's at 1:00 in the morning and had the most to DIE for sweet potato fries with secret sauce)
A cool map of people that have come to the joint because they saw it on Triple D's.
Our man... Guy Fieri.
2 comments:
You forgot the red velvet cheesecake
we are sooo boring, we always have our usual yummies! We are never brave like you! We should of followed you around:)
Post a Comment