My Boy Scout
I heart Todd moment.This is Todd after a long day of school shoveling off peoples sidewalks in our neighborhood. I'll totally admit to being a dud neighbor in most cases. I will have awkward 10 second conversations at the mailbox with you and take you Christmas cookies and call it good. Not Todd. Todd knows the names of basically everyone in our neighborhood. Everyone always waves when they see him and people are always saying hi. It's always kind of funny because you can tell they have NO clue what my name is. The older people and the single women of the neighborhood ADORE Todd. He helps them with their groceries, makes sure their walks don't have snow on them, pets their dogs and is just Todd. I'm so lucky I married him because his kindness kind of balances out my brattiness. I'm also so lucky that we have 2.5 days of no work or school to spend together!!! Happy Friday to us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Loving the tennis shoes with church socks. You two are the cutest.
I was definitely digging those, and the scrub tops with basketball shorts. Whats not to love about that ensemble?
That is very sweet...but seriously, where is his coat? or long pants? :)
I'M laughing at the shorts. My husband does the same thing. The Texan in him hasn't quite learned that it's cold here in Utah in the winter and he needs pants!!
hahaha I LOVE todds outfit... He looks like Kurt!!! He is such a nice guy, your neighbors are soooooo dang lucky to have both of you:) Wish I was a neighbor
Post a Comment