Old Town

 Old Town San Diego was a lot cooler than expected. Hello Mormon Battalion Museum! We did not see that being so awesome. I am definitely hormonal and pregnant and cried during the tour, even though it wasn't sad. I was just so proud and happy to be a member of such an amazing church. After we watched "Family- Gods Plan" in a little theater and I was just a crying. The lights were still off and Todd started making fun of me, then when the lights came on he started making fun of himself, because his eyes were a little moist too. We are such saps. We loved the tortilla making Mexican ladies in their little spanish senorita get ups, we loved the Church of the Immaculate Conception, We loved the salsa and the friend ice cream, we loved the little shops where we added to our Christmas ornament collection, we loved the cobblestone streets. It was just a cool little place and we are happy we didn't skip over it.


2 comments:

Chantel said...

We love the Mormon Battalion Vistor's Center. It is awesome. I'm glad you got to go. We are leaving today for San Diego and are looking forward to the trip. This time we're hitting Cabrillo National Monument. Glad you are having a good time.

Jordan said...

SOOOOO fun!!! Love love love that outfit you are one hot soon to be momma!