This is my childhood family. My second mom Shari, my best friend Mauri, my good friend Kristi (who got married yesterday) and of course mi madre Jill. I think we had a totally picturesque childhood. We spent our days building forts in the woods, selling rocks from our clubhouse and floating the river. We ran around the country without shoes on and slept on our tramps at night. We played dress up, we biked to Lloyds store every day, we followed our brothers around, we always had Mauri's dog Frankie with us, we did 4H. It was the perfect country upbringing. We played half the time at my house and half the time at Mauri's. Because of this we truly grew up with two moms. My mom and Shari. I know that Todd has two moms as well. His mom, and Kathy Neilson. I know that these people who helped raise us have played a role in making us who we are today and I am so grateful for them. It makes me wonder who my little girls second mom will be? Whoever she is, I'm grateful for her and can't wait for her to come into our lives.
2 comments:
Cute Suz, love it. And you look adorable.
HELLO??????? I am already in your life!!! I am here.... Can't wait to be your kids 2nd momma:)
Post a Comment