K i don't even know where to start!!! Ok first of all your outfit is to DIE for... Second I am 10 times bigger than you and you are almost done being pregnant.. Third you are GORGEOUS 4th I love you and 5th I FREAKIN LOVE YOUUUUUU please come to cali with us for spring break... the END
hahahaha. 6th I love you too. 7th. We've been planning on going to Cali for weeks now, so we obviously have to meet up there! 8th.thanks for the nice compliments. 9th I can't wait to have this annoying test week over... over and out.
Suzy!! You are killing me! How dang cute can you be? I'm glad I got to see you for a second today. Hope we can soak up some CA sun together over spring break!
You are nice as always... oh wait except when you aren't nice and make fun of my handicapped bows and my big mouth. Day 4 of attitude adjustment plan? Hows that coming?
What a jerky sister to not even comment on a post for me. Thanks for posting them...do you have the skinniest legs and smallest belly ever? Possibly...
10 comments:
You are such a cute pregnant lady- Jamie
Ooooooh you are SO beautiful!! And dang cute outfit! LOVE :)
K i don't even know where to start!!! Ok first of all your outfit is to DIE for... Second I am 10 times bigger than you and you are almost done being pregnant.. Third you are GORGEOUS 4th I love you and 5th I FREAKIN LOVE YOUUUUUU please come to cali with us for spring break... the END
hahahaha. 6th I love you too. 7th. We've been planning on going to Cali for weeks now, so we obviously have to meet up there! 8th.thanks for the nice compliments. 9th I can't wait to have this annoying test week over... over and out.
Thanks Audrey!
I don't feel like it most days, but thanks Jamers!
You are absolutely stunning, as always!!! LOVE the pic and your outfit.
Suzy!! You are killing me! How dang cute can you be? I'm glad I got to see you for a second today. Hope we can soak up some CA sun together over spring break!
You are nice as always... oh wait except when you aren't nice and make fun of my handicapped bows and my big mouth. Day 4 of attitude adjustment plan? Hows that coming?
What a jerky sister to not even comment on a post for me. Thanks for posting them...do you have the skinniest legs and smallest belly ever? Possibly...
Post a Comment