Saturday

         I live for the weekends. Especially the ones where Todd doesn't have to study AT ALL. After three years here we finally decided to break down and get rid of the nasty white carpet. It was definitely a good decision, our house looks like a whole new place. Putting everything from the upstairs into one room was not very fun, but it was a good excuse to go through and de-junk. Saturday morning came and I had worked the night before, so I crammed myself into the room with all of the stuff and tried to sleep. I got a solid one and a half hours before the carpert guys arrived. So, then I was awake for the day... *side note Todd LOVES when I don't get enough sleep after a night shift when I'm pregnant, this usually leads to a short but very dramatic emotional breakdown sometime during the day. This particular day my breakdown was over a charlie horse I got in my bum muscle, which led to me on the floor crying about my pregnant hips/back/sciatic nerve/stomach/feet. Proud moment. I know.Todd usually holds me and tries not to laugh and nurses me through the breakdown for a few minutes and then we quickly move on.

       Anyways... the carpet guys were here all day and Todd being Todd couldn't just let THEM work and do THEIR job that we were paying for, he had to pitch in and help. I started out annoyed that he was helping them do their job, but then just realized that I should be grateful that I have such a kind husband. Once again I had to kick myself for being such a brat while Todd was being so generous and kind. It kind of reminded me of the time I got mad at Todd for tipping the lady at the taco wagon a 600% tip. Then quickly realized how bad of a person I was being for being mad. It's definitely no secret who is the better half of this duo. At least I'm the cuter half. Right?  

No comments: