Lucy-
You are now 20 months old. You have quite the vocabulary for a baby, and I LOVE to hear the words you learn ever day. Possibly the biggest compliment you've ever been given was by Great Grandma Sutton who said that you were the smartest almost two year old she'd ever seen! There are lots of words you pronounce perfectly, with slight adorable emphasis placed on certain letters and the cutest little inflection at the end *phone and nose are current favorites* and some that only Mom and Dad can really get. Here are some of those I can think of real quick:
Socks = gocks
Rapunzel = pubbles
Birdies= birees
Ipad= Ipay
Lucy= Isie
tv= teedee
pancake= cancake
bottle= bobbles
tired= nigh nigh
no= no, no,no with a head shake. Never just a single no (my least favorite thing you say)
Kim= Pim
Grandpa=pa
belly button= budden
Jesus= Jeezie
God= Gog
Fox= well.... how you pronounce that one is not quite appropriate to type out :) However you do say it right, when singing "what does the fox say" --- which you sing out probably 20 times a day. I wish I could record every single word you say. (Besides NO, or the bad ones you accidentally picked up on like "crap"--- whoops!)





1 comment:
That outfit!!!! :)
Post a Comment