Hair Days of Yester-year

Throwing it back to last spring, when Todd had lots of hair, and Lucy had none. These were pre-Todd's buzz days. I always forget how bald Lucy really was until I see photos! Lucy was obsessed with "horsey" for a while there and always had to have her to go to sleep. It was super cute, until horsey got a little infectious. She got gross. Spilled on, puked on other nasty stuff onned. It's a shame you can't throw those cute little musical mammals in the washer, but you can't. Horsey was also cuter when she was still a horsey. One day a three year old asked why we kept calling Lucy's animal "horsey"? He said and I quote "It's a girrafe, horses don't have horns." Not sure how we overlooked the horns for 18 months, but apparently we did. #we'resosmart. I am feeling so nostalgic these days with numero dos on the way. Old pictures make me cry and very very often I wonder how the time has gone so fast since we had Lucy. Oh my big cheeked bald girl, where did the time go?  

No comments: