






Oh what a cute helper I have! She is just oh so helpful. She helps me by starting and stopping the dish washer 2-200 times a day. She helps keep my tupperware drawer organized by unloading it every time we are in the kitchen. She helps keep my toilet paper stocked, because she loves to empty the rolls onto the ground. She helps limit my cell phone use, because whenever she see's it she snatches it quickly out of my hands to watch "pubbles". She helps keep my legs in shape by insisting to jump to me from the top stair and be carried down rest of the flight (every. single.time).She helps keep my shopping under control, because she demands to "ock" and just loves to knock things off the shelf or run away from her pregnant mom while she giggles like an evil demon. She helps me eat less chocolate, because every time I open a particular cupboard she will starting yelling "tandy" (candy) knowing full well where my chocolate chips are stashed. She helps me remember to read to her by unloading her book drawer and scattering the literary masterpieces all over the house a few times a day. She helps me keep my washer in business by somehow creating SO MUCH LAUNDRY. She helps keep our home full of music by pounding out tunes on the piano, or making us listen to "It GO" (Let it Go, from the movie Frozen) constantly. Everyone needs a helper like Lucy, what did I ever do without her ;)
2 comments:
I love your new blog design, so cute. And that girl??! Puts he blog design to SHAME!! :)
ok, Lucy is such a doll. her hair is to die for. I love that you are blogging again- Im such a creepy blog stalker :) and don't be surprised if I try and copy your photo ideas with my total amateur photographer skills and iphone camera! ha
keep up the awesome work! I love the updates :)
Post a Comment