The boy in the "budden"
Well hello ginormous 23 week baby bump. I swear my stomach was not this big 7 months in with Lucy and I'm only five and a half months along! Lucy thinks there is a baby in my "budden" (belly button)-- which I'm okay with her thinking until she is about 15 when I'm ready to explain to her where babies actually come from and how they are born. I'm feeling awesome minus the heartburn. Heart burn which I FULLY inflict on myself by consuming an unhealthy amount of chocolate and other awesome snacks like Little Debbie Oatmeal Cookies, like really. Who invented those? Half shortening, half fake oatmeal? And how on earth did I not develop an aversion to them when I used to eat them by the dozen during spud harvest? Also, I crave chocolate dipped strawberries every second of every day, and I give into the craving way more often than I want to admit. I'm still wearing normal pants and haven't had to buy any maternity shirts yet. Thank my affinity for loose fitting, flowy, unflattering clothing for that. Happy 23 weeks to my, and the growing boy in my "budden."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, Little Debbie oatmeal cookies! Hilarious! Eat more.
you are perfect. i adore your hair. and that lucy?!?! CAN NOT GET OVER her cherubic face. combine that with your genes and boy... you guys will have trouble in a few years!!!
Your tummy is tiny! I got asked by three different people at church today if the end is near...and then they felt silly when I told them nope, still about 3.5 months.
Post a Comment