Me whining + cousin love.

Sometimes it hurts my heart that Lucy isn't growing up living super close to cousins. Lucy is OBSESSED with her cousins. She has woken up every day for the past week asking for "Riey" (her 9 year old boy cousin Riley, who she worships) and keeps saying "frens" throughout the day, hoping her friends (cousins) will come to play. And, unfortunately I don't think we will ever live in Rexburg where most of my family resides. I try to get over it by thinking of all the amazing things the city has to offer for her, like amazing Thai food, museums, great shopping, theatre --ya know all the stuff an almost two year old values :) But, it sometimes doesn't help and I just wish we could plant a big mansion for ourselves in the fields behind my parents house. Ah, then I'd probably miss the city and crave date nights to Lebanese restaurants and photography spots at every corner. I'm hoping we get to always see our cousins often no matter where we live!