Us in 2014


I've got big plans for this guy and I in 2014. He actually doesn't know it yet-- but, this year I vow (or resolve, or hope, or want, or might) do the following: I want to date him. I want to capture his himness in photographs.I want to travel to new places with him. I want to learn to salsa with him (bucket list item-- this guys hips don't lie). I want to cook with him. I want to get in shape with him (post May 19th). I want to wake up when he does ( more often.. not every day, lets get real here). I want to make our bed. I want to try really hard not to complain when he stays at school late to become a good dentist. And lots of other mushy junk that should not be written here but stored in my brain. And, yep... that's what we're gonna do. Go us.