Dear baby,
Later that night after finding out about your little issue Grandma and Grandpa Sutton and a few of your Aunts came to our house because we were supposed to go on a girls trip to NYC and Boston that Grandpa Sutton had given us. I didn’t know if I should go or not. Your dad gave me a sweet blessing that blessed me with peace and comfort. He blessed me that my body would be a safe place for you. Grandpa Randall gave your dad a blessing that promised peace and understanding. I decided to go on the trip. I wanted to experience as much of the world with you as I could. Lets see the world baby. Love, mom.
1 comment:
My heart goes out to the two of you!! We will keep you in our prayers! I do know that you are very special to be blessed with such a special little spirit! You will be great parents!! :)
Post a Comment