Dear Mom,Dad,Hilary,Rissa,Lyndi,Lisa and Ashlie
Thank you for carrying me for the last five days. I feel like you each literally lifted me to my feet and made the hardest days of my life actually happy days. You shared my sadness and my worry, you kept my thoughts positive, you were there when I just wanted to put my head down and cry (which miraculously wasn’t that often), and were there when I wanted to laugh. You all froze to death in the back of the van because I needed air, rolled down the window so I could puke at the toll booth, took a scenic route to a Mcdonalds in the Bronx for food, took me to Grimaldi’s, Rissa saved me during the bathroom incident, and you all put up with my whining. I loved mostly every minute…I think this trip was a huge tender mercy in this experience. I love you all more than I can ever say. Thank you Dad for giving this to us, and for turning my dark days light. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment