Dear baby,
Today we found out you were coming to us. I went to bed nauseated and woke up feeling a little sick. I didn’t really think I could be pregnant, but decided to take a test I had laying around anyways. I was shocked when 2 little lines showed up! I ran around the house hyperventilating and laughing like a crazy person! Your dad was at school, so I jumped in my car, pajamas and all and headed to his school. I was so full of adrenaline and shock and excitement that on the way out of the house I ran over the neighbors flowers with the car… whoops. I’m sure I made it to dads school in 10 minutes just laughing and crying with happiness the whole way. It was right in time for his lunch. He came out and I handed him his lunch, which was really a Tupperware container with the test in it. He looked at it and got this huge smile and said, “Are you serious?” Then he jumped out of the car and ran to my side and pulled me out of the car to give me a huge hug and a kiss. It was one of the funnest days of our life. We feel sooo lucky and blessed and excited and scared and happy to be your parents. Your dad kept saying “What the freak, we are going to parents!” And I kept responding “bless this poor little things heart… we are going to be parents.” haha, we hope and pray we don’t screw you up to bad. We can’t wait to be your parents. Love mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment