Cape Cod

Dear baby,

       Today we had a great day. How perfect that while I am going through the hardest time of my life that I get to visit one of my most favorite places on earth, Cape Cod. We listened to the waves and picked up white rocks off the sore. Your cousins walked around barefoot in the sand and I hoped that someday you might be able to do the same thing. For some reason I feel like you might get that chance. I’m praying its not an empty hunch. Love, mom.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I haven't seen many of your updates for awhile. Congrats on the pregnancy. :) My heart goes out to you and that little peanut inside of you. We'll be praying for you and Todd. Sending love your way from a mom who understands.

Love,
Ash

Toshi's Tidbits said...

Suz and Todd,

I cannot tell you how extremely giddy I was when I scrolled down to the first post of today to find out that you were not writing to Todd, but to your Baby! I am so excited and happy for you guys!
You know all of the Sawhneys are right there with you and pray for you and your family. We love you guys dearly.
So Much Love,
Tosh

Toshi's Tidbits said...

Oh and I so Badly want to run to where every you are to Todd back at your home and give you guys the biggest hugs I can possibly give.

Rosander said...

Suzy, I just opened my email and got your little note. I cried the whole time I read it. I read it to my husband and I cried the whole time I read it to him. Even now I'm crying. It brings back this flood of emotions and thoughts and worries. I completely understand when you said that you have grow so much in the past 12 week. Oh I remember the nights laying in bed and wondering what the future held for us. I never felt it would turn out one way or another, but the one thing I felt (I wish I could say that I felt it the whole time, but it came after our fist family fast) was that no matter what happened it would be ok. I knew that it might not be what I wanted and it could really be hard, but I felt at peace. I knew that I was being watched over. I felt little Nora's spirit. I know that sound funny. But I knew her. I have never felt that instant connection to my other children, but I knew her when she came. I knew her personality. I pray and hope more than anything you guys get to experience that. I know the next few day are the hardest. Waiting by the phone to hear where you go for this point. I have never met you, but already feel so close to you. I pray that you will feel that peace that we did. I would be happy to talk to you anytime. If you have any questions or just want someone to talk to you can call, email, or even come sit on my couch and cry... I spent a lot of nights there doing the same thing. Let me know if I can do anything. Our prayers and thought are with you. xoxo, Lindsay Rosander
801-787-1303