Dear baby,
What a sweet, but long day we had today. There were dozens of people call,text and email us just to tell us they were thinking about us. I cried when I saw their names on my phone, but knew if I spoke to them I would just lose it. I need to keep it together for now. Just another 24 or 48 hours, I just need to make it 24 more hours until I know your results. Hopefully then I will gain a little more composure, and also hopefully I will stop throwing up every 20 minutes, I think you and I must be a little nervous. Your dad is nervous too, but his friends at school have been especially kind to him. I am so grateful every day that he has gained this new group of brothers. To sum up my day, I am just overwhelmed with the love and kindness of people.I can feel their thoughts and prayers. It all overwhelms me and makes me cry. I have cried way more today from peoples sweet words and calls than I have about your little issue. Thank you all so much,words can't express my gratitude. If any of you 755 sweet readers from today feel like getting crazy and specific with your prayers go right ahead and pray that the next 24 to 48 hours fly by for us. I'm dying to know whats going on with my baby and patience is just NOT my strong suit. And as for you baby, lets you and I slip into a semi comatose state and wake up to a phone call that hopefully has good news, deal? Deal! Love, mom.
6 comments:
Suzy and Todd, we are praying for you! It is amazing what prayers can do and you guys have a lot of prayers coming your way! Keep being strong!
Ah, the wait is killing me too! I can't imagine for you guys! We love you and are praying nonstop for you 3!!!
Suzy- mitch mentioned you in his email today! That he got to chat with you and your parents and that it made him a bit trunky! He loved it and wants my parents to call rhett! I have been reading through your posts and chase and I have been thinking about you and todd and your little one. I'm sorry you have to go through something so scary. We will be praying for all 3 of you!
Our prayers are with you three!!!! Hugs and love are being sent to you from all of us!!
Suzy, I hope you get good news. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Suzy...I've been thinking about you a lot this week. My sweet cousin just went through something very similar to your experience. If you want her blog address, please let me know. I'm praying that everything is going to turn out the best way possible for you and your little bean.
Post a Comment