Dear baby,
Today we explored New York. This was my fourth time going there, but it was a whole new experience having you with me. I kept hoping that you could feel the rumble of the subway, and feel the peace of central park. There were two musicians playing Pachalebel’s Canon in D in a tunnel in the park. It was the most beautiful sound I’d ever heard.I cried and prayed that one day you would experience something so beautiful. Grandma Jill held me and we cried listening to the music. I want you to hear Canon in D baby, I want you to see central park, go to a broadway and have sore feet from walking so much. I want a full life for you. I want the whole world for you, I mostly just want to keep you. Please let me keep you. I love you. Love, mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment