Dear baby,
Today was the scariest day of my life. Today while walking around New York I started having stomach cramps. I thought I was losing you. I wasn’t ready to let you go, and knew I couldn’t do this without your dad. I cried, your aunts cried. And then, miraculously the cramping stopped. I know that we have a 90 something percent chance of losing you, but right now am not ready for that. I have 100% faith that whatever happens will be what is best for you, and what is best for your dad and I and I also know that we will be okay. But, I am not ready for you to not be with me anymore. I am grateful for every hour with you, and for every day with you. I love the nausea now, because it means I still have you. I couldn’t be more happy to still have you. Love, mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment